real time web analytics
Report - - RAE Bedford 3×3, 8×8 & Canteen: August 2023. | Military Sites | Page 3 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - RAE Bedford 3×3, 8×8 & Canteen: August 2023.

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

JakeV50

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Brilliant report, very very interesting! Got any pics of the scrappage scheme cars?
Thank you.

There is a report here from it. They are not stored on the same site, they're in a different location very close by, but both sites are linked if you see what I mean. As an older car enthusiast it breaks my heart to see some of the stuff that was left there. I think they have all been moved on now.

Thread 'R.A.F Thurleigh (car graveyard) April15' Report - - R.A.F Thurleigh (car graveyard) April15 | Other Sites

mookster

grumpy sod
Regular User
Thank you.

There is a report here from it. They are not stored on the same site, they're in a different location very close by, but both sites are linked if you see what I mean. As an older car enthusiast it breaks my heart to see some of the stuff that was left there. I think they have all been moved on now.

Thread 'R.A.F Thurleigh (car graveyard) April15' Report - - R.A.F Thurleigh (car graveyard) April15 | Other Sites

The scrappage scheme cars have been gone for ages now. The site is now being used to store new cars before they get transported to dealerships from what I remember.

Who has read this thread (Total: 199) View details