real time web analytics
Hey from Bedford | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Hey from Bedford

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

signalvortex

28DL Member
28DL Member
My only previous experience with urban exploration was visiting an abandoned house "Skylark Cottage" along the former Stevington Country Walk; the former Bedford to Northampton railway line closed in the 1960s. I'm interested in visiting the former wind tunnel site RAE Bedford (now Thurleigh Twinwoods Business Park) locally. Am massively interested in former railways/railway stations, airfields, military facilities, large warehouses and former industrial sites, hospitals, etc, but not too keen on trespassing and ideally would like to seek some kind of permission for activities. Would love to befriend locals over time (as exploring is suspicious and you're all strangers) who share similar interests and people seasoned with visiting sites of interest. So happy I discovered this amazing forum, has lots of beautiful photos, and would love to one day contribute my own!

TalkingMask

Professional Twat
28DL Full Member
My only previous experience with urban exploration was visiting an abandoned house "Skylark Cottage" along the former Stevington Country Walk; the former Bedford to Northampton railway line closed in the 1960s. I'm interested in visiting the former wind tunnel site RAE Bedford (now Thurleigh Twinwoods Business Park) locally. Am massively interested in former railways/railway stations, airfields, military facilities, large warehouses and former industrial sites, hospitals, etc, but not too keen on trespassing and ideally would like to seek some kind of permission for activities. Would love to befriend locals over time (as exploring is suspicious and you're all strangers) who share similar interests and people seasoned with visiting sites of interest. So happy I discovered this amazing forum, has lots of beautiful photos, and would love to one day contribute my own!
Welcome to 28!
Would be a bit difficult finding permission for some sites but surely some places have that
Stay safe