Web
Analytics
Report - - RAF Driffield - March 2020 (Pre Lockdown!) | Military Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - RAF Driffield - March 2020 (Pre Lockdown!)

BillAnd

Badass dare devil gangsta
28DL Full Member
drove past this yesterday, but sadly without my camera in the car.
Ben a few years since I last visited - must go again soon

MaKaK420

28DL Member
28DL Member
I would like to let everyone know that going to this site is trespassing as it is owned by an airsoft site. I know the people that run it and its not safe for people to visit as there can be airsoft being played across the whole site at any time, trespassers will be prosecuted. Someone has broken in before and set fire to the safe zone and equipment shed. This is not a place to to urban exploring!!

mookster

grumpy sod
Regular User
I would like to let everyone know that going to this site is trespassing as it is owned by an airsoft site. I know the people that run it and its not safe for people to visit as there can be airsoft being played across the whole site at any time, trespassers will be prosecuted. Someone has broken in before and set fire to the safe zone and equipment shed. This is not a place to to urban exploring!!
Well seeing as the company only operates on a Sunday I'm pretty certain that any other day will be just fine.