real time web analytics
Report - - RAF Driffield - March 2020 (Pre Lockdown!) | Military Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - RAF Driffield - March 2020 (Pre Lockdown!)

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

BillAnd

Badass dare devil gangsta
28DL Full Member
drove past this yesterday, but sadly without my camera in the car.
Ben a few years since I last visited - must go again soon

MaKaK420

28DL Member
28DL Member
I would like to let everyone know that going to this site is trespassing as it is owned by an airsoft site. I know the people that run it and its not safe for people to visit as there can be airsoft being played across the whole site at any time, trespassers will be prosecuted. Someone has broken in before and set fire to the safe zone and equipment shed. This is not a place to to urban exploring!!

mookster

grumpy sod
Regular User
I would like to let everyone know that going to this site is trespassing as it is owned by an airsoft site. I know the people that run it and its not safe for people to visit as there can be airsoft being played across the whole site at any time, trespassers will be prosecuted. Someone has broken in before and set fire to the safe zone and equipment shed. This is not a place to to urban exploring!!

Well seeing as the company only operates on a Sunday I'm pretty certain that any other day will be just fine.

Wintermoon

28DL Member
28DL Member
Well seeing as the company only operates on a Sunday I'm pretty certain that any other day will be just fine.
Thats not true.
They also have security coverage from the company that covers the hangars during hours of darkness.
During the day the police do site checks and there are several people that do on site checks to try and keep people out.
To be honest the landowner has a zero tolerance nowadays. There are trail cameras dotted around which are regularly checked. Although he constantly fixes the fences people simply keep cutting bits down.

Bikin Glynn

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Thats not true.
They also have security coverage from the company that covers the hangars during hours of darkness.
During the day the police do site checks and there are several people that do on site checks to try and keep people out.
To be honest the landowner has a zero tolerance nowadays. There are trail cameras dotted around which are regularly checked. Although he constantly fixes the fences people simply keep cutting bits down.
So what happens with his zero tolerance approach to anyone that gets caught?
While I agree anyone causing damage getting in or to your property while in there should face consequences, this is really the wrong site to b trying to persuade people not to go

Wintermoon

28DL Member
28DL Member
So what happens with his zero tolerance approach to anyone that gets caught?
While I agree anyone causing damage getting in or to your property while in there should face consequences, this is really the wrong site to b trying to persuade people not to go
They face the police who regularly attend. Its actually been classed as a crime hotspot which is really bad for the area.
Or if you run into anyone including the land owner who regularly patrols the site every day your asked to leave. If you don't the police are called.
The main issue is people setting fire to things. The last fire caused some serious damage not to mention the 3 attendances over 48 hours by the firebrigade because it kept burning. The damage to not only private property which exceeded 20 k but the devastation to wildlife was horrendous.
People break into secured buildings ripping steel doors off with bodge bars so now everyone gets tarred with the same brush. Your caught your booted out. You can contact airsoft direct via their Facebook page and request permission to go in. They have no issue with people who ask first . The mod also have vermin control shooters who have access to there too.

Who has read this thread (Total: 315) View details