real time web analytics
Information - - RAF Kenley | General Exploring Chat Forum | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Information - RAF Kenley

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

RXQueen

T-Rex Urbex
28DL Full Member
I was wondering if anyone knows of any helpful wartime maps and stuff that covers RAF Kenley. Was up there today before the work starts converting it to flats and we had a rummage around the roads around the actual airfield and found a pillbox and shelters, there must be loads of stuff in the immedi vicinity of the airfield but not on the airfield.

thank you

RXQueen

T-Rex Urbex
28DL Full Member
Are they converting the old officers mess? strangely I was there last weekend & its a bit of a er mess!
Yes, been given the go ahead to covert to flats. That’s why I went back yesterday, had my first through a floor moment lol, thankfully on ground floor so just bruised. While we were there we did some of the perimeter, need to go back as ran out of time.

any idea what that other fenced off place is there near the school? On maps it looks like it has vehicles in it.

RXQueen

T-Rex Urbex
28DL Full Member
This bit I mean

Bikin Glynn

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Yes, been given the go ahead to covert to flats. That’s why I went back yesterday, had my first through a floor moment lol, thankfully on ground floor so just bruised. While we were there we did some of the perimeter, need to go back as ran out of time.

any idea what that other fenced off place is there near the school? On maps it looks like it has vehicles in it.

That's a heck of a restoration project for sure.
Didn't go in other bit, it looked even more nackerd tbh so didn't bother