real time web analytics
Report - - RAF Sculthorpe (Vintage look)..Norfolk, September 2023 | Military Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - RAF Sculthorpe (Vintage look)..Norfolk, September 2023

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Wastelandr

Goes where the Buddleia grows
Regular User
Cheers mate. Funnily enough when I did finally rewind it right back in I could hear it ha ha. So won't be making that mistake again. But I got more out than I expected. I quite like the ghosting as well.
Yeah I think with digital you can take so many shots and it just gets a bit tedious keep aiming for that perfect shot.
Typically I think with film you end up having to accept that a few shots now and then won't go to plan! But yeah love the ghosting personally, I've picked up a few cheap cameras over the years but with each one something different goes wrong and I somehow end up exposing the film :rofl

It can. I don't think I'd be able to drop digital as I like to feel I've documented the place as true to life as possible, but I do sometimes wish I could give it a miss and just have fun being creative with film shots and doing more arty things with my photos

Calamity Jane

i see beauty in the unloved, places & things
Regular User
Omg the Olympus b & w shots are just the nuts. Love em. Perfect place to use film too. The Fuji done a great job too. Really like film shots, so much character in a photo. Yes to toilets on film :)

Mikeymutt🐶

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Omg the Olympus b & w shots are just the nuts. Love em. Perfect place to use film too. The Fuji done a great job too. Really like film shots, so much character in a photo. Yes to toilets on film :)
Thank you Jane. I was quite pleased how they came out in the end even if I lost half. I just had to get a toilet ha ha.