real time web analytics
Report - - Ram Brewery, Wandsworth, November 15 | Industrial Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Ram Brewery, Wandsworth, November 15

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

carcrazy

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi everyone, not really the kind of guy to be making reports, however, due to a recent explore which is worth the exception, I thought i would try this out with last nights explore.

I visited alone, upon arrival i was mad at myself for not visiting earlier, the place is now a total building site, as I walked around looking for access i noted secca kicked back watching a film laughing to myself I boldly took an unorthodox entry. The whole site was completely light up which was unnerving, however, entrance was easy so happy days.

When i got in the building i realised i really was to late, pretty much all of the cool stuff had been removed leaving little gems few and far between. Parts of the building had internal scaffolding and site lights which made for easy navigation.

Here is a few pics.

13th39899.md.jpg

1st7c2d5.md.jpg

2nd276ef.md.jpg

3rd615b4.md.jpg

4thha4c70.md.jpg

5th65ae0.md.jpg

c'mon guys own up...

6tha652a.md.jpg

7thfa46d.md.jpg

8thf47e0.md.jpg

9th75c73.md.jpg

10tfc839.md.jpg

11th1ba6d.md.jpg

12th999fa.md.jpg

Thanks for looking,

PlapPlap

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Well done, still looks pretty interesting. It's a massive site. I've been meaning to get down here for about a year now but having a small child has definitely got in the way / sapped my energy. :(

Just to add - I'm from near here and up until pretty recently (about fifteen years ago I suppose) - they used to deliver beer to local pubs using horse-drawn carts and massive cart horses, which was always an impressive sight.

carcrazy

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Well done, still looks pretty interesting. It's a massive site. I've been meaning to get down here for about a year now but having a small child has definitely got in the way / sapped my energy. :(

Just to add - I'm from near here and up until pretty recently (about fifteen years ago I suppose) - they used to deliver beer to local pubs using horse-drawn carts and massive cart horses, which was always an impressive sight.

Thanks for adding that, a few years ago i was eating a meal in a pub in Staffordshire, and in that pub was a picture of 2 shire horses pulling a cart outside the brewery. I wondered about it at the time due to the fact the picture was fairly modern. your comment just brought that picture straight to mind.