real time web analytics
Recommendations Please :) | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Recommendations Please :)

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Aimee_

28DL Member
28DL Member
Just wanted to get others recommendations of places to explore, I’m based in Medway,Kent and i enjoy going to abandoned places and it’s become a new interest of mine. I am willing to travel a little too . Ive been to several places and would like to go explore others. If anyone has any good suggestions of abandoned places/buildings please let me know it will be greatly appreciated
Thank you :)

chills

Queller of the uprising
Just wanted to get others recommendations of places to explore, I’m based in Medway,Kent and i enjoy going to abandoned places and it’s become a new interest of mine. I am willing to travel a little too . Ive been to several places and would like to go explore others. If anyone has any good suggestions of abandoned places/buildings please let me know it will be greatly appreciated

Welcome to the site!

Unfortunately members won’t openly tell you locations as you’re new to the site without any content.

As Gronk said have a read of the newbie survival guide posted as that’ll assist you.

And have a read of this guide to help you posting a report should you wish to:

There’s tonnes out there, use the search box to your aid and you may even find something in your area!

I look forward to seeing some pictures and reports soon! Just shout if you have any questions!

Explore With Alex

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Try dover many abandoned historic places there