real time web analytics
Report - - Red Cross Hospital, Italy - May 2022 | European and International Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Red Cross Hospital, Italy - May 2022

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

AlternativeAdventuring

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
This explore was probably my favourite from this trip and I will most definitely go back if I am ever back in the area.

We travelled into the mountains on a surprisingly rather miserable weather day for Italy. After battling through the overgrown trees and bushes, we came to the building.

I had seen this place so many times over the years and watched others document it's decline, so I knew that I would be faced with a bit of graffiti and ruin. I was however quite disappointed by the graffiti in the chapel. It always amazes and annoys me that people can deface chapels. Sadly, the red cross on the ceiling of the chapel that had given this place it's Urbex nickname has now faded almost completely. The dormitories were pretty creepy with the metal beds and I really happy when I (finally after much looking) found the classroom.

I won't put any history up as there is plenty online on this place when you search it.
BOP_2002-01.jpeg

BOP_1955-01.jpeg

BOP_1930-01.jpeg

BOP_1999-02.jpeg

BOP_1912-01.jpeg

BOP_1864-01.jpeg

BOP_1802-01.jpeg

BOP_1878-01.jpeg

BOP_1994-01.jpeg

BOP_1969-01.jpeg

BOP_1824-01.jpeg