real time web analytics
Report - - Redhill Earthworks Factory - Surrey (JAN 2019) | Industrial Sites | Page 3 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Redhill Earthworks Factory - Surrey (JAN 2019)

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

derelictth92

Has a weak spot for staircases
28DL Full Member
I was there this Saturday and apart from a group of teenagers, no one about. There is an open track all the way down to the bottom that has been driven down fairly recently given the fairly new looking tyre marks. No machinery or anything, but certainly hints that things are going on.

Thanks grom I will get over there ASAP

surrey urbanex

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
going up this weekend even if its snowed i want to have final snowy shots of the place ive popped all four seasons now if i get there this last time drones are deff coming lol

pigeonboy

Be gentle
28DL Full Member
I hold this place dear in my heart for more reasons than i can explain, i must see this again one final time before its gone for good

surrey urbanex

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
had alot of fun there and a halloween party last year oh and fireworks nite i lit the place up

DJI_0855.JPG

pigeonboy

Be gentle
28DL Full Member
Somebody unfortunately passed away last week here (supposedly). And demolition is actually underway. Time to put fullers earthworks to sleep

Grom

Camera Drowner
Regular User
Somebody unfortunately passed away last week here (supposedly). And demolition is actually underway. Time to put fullers earthworks to sleep

Really? As in an accidental death rather than self inflicted? The place was a death trap...

surrey urbanex

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Ive got people that live lit on nutfield road. if the police had to go there for that they would know about it . if anything had happened the police would never release the site so soon esp for demolition. i had a search as well also nothing found . In the end it was a soggy shithole i like to think i got it in its final good year. After it got trashed even i wouldnt go back in there.

Who has read this thread (Total: 518) View details