real time web analytics
Reintroducing myself - SW London/Surrey area | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Reintroducing myself - SW London/Surrey area

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

crusader

28DL New Member
28DL Full Member
Hello and welcome back again- I'm not based in Surrey personally but there's bound to be people/ things that are. Try posting up a disposable email address and then find what's in your area. Start with the search box on top right. Local news seems to be the yellow pages of exploring in most areas.

Londons Calling

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hello and welcome back again- I'm not based in Surrey personally but there's bound to be people/ things that are. Try posting up a disposable email address and then find what's in your area. Start with the search box on top right. Local news seems to be the yellow pages of exploring in most areas.

Cheers crusader, I will definitely be doing this. I’ve seen a fair few bits about. I’m actually quite up for travelling about too - maybe up to an hour

spowersgary123

28DL Member
28DL Member
hi i live in surrey and have recently got back into exploring i’m happy to meet/chat about places , let me know that’s

teenagedirtbag

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hi, I'm kinda new to urban exploring but really into it and live in surrey, would really love to meet some people to do it with :D

tobytron

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Im not based in surrey but i know of a few areas around there, dm me if you're interested

Who has read this thread (Total: 169) View details