real time web analytics
Report - St John Fisher Catholic Comprehensive School, Chatham, Kent - January 2024 | Other Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - St John Fisher Catholic Comprehensive School, Chatham, Kent - January 2024

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

captainautism

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
St John Fisher Catholic Comprehensive School, Chatham, Kent - January 2024

St John Fisher Catholic Comprehensive School is a mixed gender Catholic Comprehensive school based in Rochester, Kent. It was opened in 1964, it is the only catholic school within the local authority, and was the only secondary school with two campuses until February 2022.

In March 2021 the school was given planning permission to build a new £40m site on an existing recreational ground on City Way, Rochester. Which the school finally moved into in February 2022.

I explored this school 5 times in January with 3 of my friends on different days, and did 1 night-time exploration of it, it's still one of my favourite explorations that I have done to date.

I am still quite new to urbex photography so I will greatly appreciate any feedback given towards me, thank you.

20240115_171523.jpg

20240115_175307.jpg

20240115_180906.jpg

20240117_141328.jpg

20240117_144208.jpg

20240117_145124.jpg

20240117_145356.jpg

20240117_150832.jpg

20240117_150841.jpg

20240117_151857.jpg

mookster

grumpy sod
Regular User
Has anyone tried the second part of the school located nearby? I went past it last year some time and it was much more architecturally pleasing, although had a very present dog van outside the back of it.

Wastelandr

Goes where the Buddleia grows
Regular User
Quite a fun one this even tho it's trashed. Bumped into a homeless Eastern European dude taking a piss right next to the access point in here at night, gave me instructions on how to strip a storage heater for copper :rofl

captainautism

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Quite a fun one this even tho it's trashed. Bumped into a homeless Eastern European dude taking a piss right next to the access point in here at night, gave me instructions on how to strip a storage heater for copper :rofl
Met the group of them last time and I had a smoke with them.

captainautism

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Has anyone tried the second part of the school located nearby? I went past it last year some time and it was much more architecturally pleasing, although had a very present dog van outside the back of it.
I've been meaning to do it as it's still in reasonably good nick. Seccas just a bit tight on the other site.

Old Git

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
That bloody dog van is ALWAYS there. God knows how he eats, washes etc. The bot puts me off the other place but ill have to man up eventually. This is right on my manor.

Exploring With Pride 🌈

Exploring with pride in more ways than one
28DL Full Member
We looked rounf beck before is sole but didn't see a way in now there is secca last time we passed was car and van there and 2 guys chatting in car park