real time web analytics
Report - - Report: Cefn Coed Hospital, Swansea - Jan 2024 | Asylums and Hospitals | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Report: Cefn Coed Hospital, Swansea - Jan 2024

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Ryhsj

Proud Welsh
28DL Full Member
Walked the dog around the hospital this afternoon, they've done a really good job of securing all the windows and doors
Clearly they still need to do more though, no matter how much boards or security they can line up on a site. Urbex is certain, people will find or create ways to get in a place

RealBBNC

Fence lover
28DL Full Member
Clearly they still need to do more though, no matter how much boards or security they can line up on a site. Urbex is certain, people will find or create ways to get in a place
I mean even if they close up our way in we can always, "clamber" round ykyk

Bazza74

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
One that I wish was a little closer to me….always enjoy seeing pictures of it. It has a certain charm due to how preserved it is even though it’s clearly been abandoned a long time.

Ryhsj

Proud Welsh
28DL Full Member
One that I wish was a little closer to me….always enjoy seeing pictures of it. It has a certain charm due to how preserved it is even though it’s clearly been abandoned a long time.
It’s been sealed pretty well, with little outside interaction apart from the occasional explorers and the security staff that roam the place it’s left on its own.

LemonExplores

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Awesome to see Photos! I've tried this multiple times recently and been Stumped every time! Will find a way though

Who has read this thread (Total: 227) View details