real time web analytics
Report - - Richborough Power Station may 2011 | Industrial Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Richborough Power Station may 2011

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Wevsky

A Predisposed Tourist
Regular User
After noticing a recent night shoot report of the place i realised i hadn't posted a report on this i did last year!So as i was there Very recently i should add a quick report up of a visit with space invader obscurity and teebs last Sunday..The old girls due for demo and Heavy plant has already been moved in i thought i should add some pics from our visit..Some of the pictures may have been taken by Obscurity as he didn't Bring his camera and kinda knicked mine ..I'm sure he remembers which ones are his...
I know i did a report just hadn't added it here as it seems..
All taken with the wide angle sigma..Did i mention I like my sigma..Cheers vwdirtboy for the good deal on that one

...And as a discussion on a seperate thread suggests it may be turned into an eco park..so cooling towers wont be in the skyline for much longer!!

A few pics from a revisit to something very local that ive seen for as long as i can remember!and thats a long time

Pics..few externals

DSC04369.jpg

DSC04373.jpg

DSC04374.jpg

Now i know obscurity took this one i stood rolling a fag waiting to get my camera back
DSC04388.jpg

DSC04389.jpg

DSC04395.jpg

DSC04398.jpg

Right into whats left of the main building

DSC04406.jpg

DSC04442.jpg

DSC04414.jpg

DSC04420.jpg

This i took after obs placed the shoes..bless him

DSC04426.jpg

DSC04425.jpg