real time web analytics
Rudloe Manor combination locks | General Exploring Chat Forum | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Rudloe Manor combination locks

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Thumper

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I was in Corsham for work at the weekend and decided a little walkies wouldn't hurt so popped down to Rudloe Manor having not been before. Absolutely fort knox with double fencing, razor wire, barbed wire and even what looked like trip wires in some places although just seemed to be very thin wire strands between trees, not very nice though as practically invisible and head height!

As I was walking back I saw 2 dog walkers approach a gate, unlock it and go inside. I followed and found a combination padlock, sadly they hadn't left it on the right one. I saw at least 6 'dog walkers' going around the entire site. I left.

After extensive googling I cannot find any information about Rudloe Manor being some kind of permission only dog walking venue. Plus with such beautiful forest and lake walks nextdoor and an abundance of footpaths why on earth would you chose to walk around that derpy place with detritis everywhere?! The dog walkers were all very normal civi looking people, 2 women, 2 lone blokes and an older couple.

Any ideas on this or have I been watching too much YouTube conspiracy videos?

Lord Oort

Fear is the little death
Regular User
Nothing weird going on Im afraid. Local dogwalkers have an agreement with the Manor that they can walk their dogs in there if they keep an eye out for anything or anyone odd.

Bikin Glynn

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Nothing weird going on Im afraid. Local dogwalkers have an agreement with the Manor that they can walk their dogs in there if they keep an eye out for anything or anyone odd.

That sounds about right, someone is bound to leak the code then for a few quid ;-)
Of course the op could always ring savells for a viewing if they are desperate to get in, but looking at the pics its a stripped shell anyway

Lord Oort

Fear is the little death
Regular User
The manor is probably the least interesting thing on site also the code isnt anything to do with phone numbers...

Down and beyond

The true source of englands wealth is coal
Regular User
Plenty of them normally in the town centres I find they change after a few stellas

Bikin Glynn

28DL Regular User
Regular User
The manor is probably the least interesting thing on site also the code isnt anything to do with phone numbers...

Sounding like you know the code then?
It is quite common on building sites etc for em to use area code as its easy for multiple people to remember so just a thought

mookster

grumpy sod
Regular User
I can remember a few years ago finding a hole in the outer fence and getting between the two, then hiding flat on my stomach in some bushes for ages as a dog walker (who I assumed was secca of some kind) came along the fence and then entered the site :p

Who has read this thread (Total: 216) View details