real time web analytics
Rudloe Manor combination locks | General Exploring Chat Forum | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Rudloe Manor combination locks

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Thumper

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I knew it was bound to be entirely innocent. Those dog walkers probably thought who's that sketchy looking person giving us the side eye.

I found an entrance point, climbed through and immediately saw a bloke with a big dog so I (shit myself) left.

It's never been on my hit list as such but being less than 2 miles away from it I thought it was worth the trip. Was a lovely sunny walk though!

Last edited:

Calamity Jane

i see beauty in the unloved, places & things
Regular User
Been this way for a few years. Last time I went the code was in the format of a famous historical year (a clue there) - may have changed since. Whoever said it's the location of a sex house is wrong... that's at my place and my wife organises access for that.
I know a lot of codes use that historical year, if Im thinking the same as you. Another clue if im correct, "They think its all over"

TheWombles2018

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
The better half and I take our dog there a fair amount. It's secure so don't really need to fuss about our dog giving it legs and turning up in York, the dog enjoys all the smells (wildlife and other dogs) and it's very quiet there, for obvious reasons.

Plus who doesn't like wandering round a dodgy old site for an hour

Thumper

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
So what exactly is this "arrangement" then and how did you come across it and go about gaining the access code? Genuinely interested as I won't be visiting again but my minds been coming up with all sorts of wierd theories lol

TheWombles2018

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
So what exactly is this "arrangement" then and how did you come across it and go about gaining the access code? Genuinely interested as I won't be visiting again but my minds been coming up with all sorts of wierd theories lol

There was a local dog walking Facebook group (long gone now)

Who has read this thread (Total: 216) View details