real time web analytics
Report - - Saint Josephs Seminary - 2016 (now with heavy security) | Other Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Saint Josephs Seminary - 2016 (now with heavy security)

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

JPexplorer

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Very nice indeed, tried and failed recently so this one is beating me up inside! If anyone is contemplating a visit (or re-visit) and fancies a companion, do get in touch :)

Alyxxxx

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Very nice indeed, tried and failed recently so this one is beating me up inside! If anyone is contemplating a visit (or re-visit) and fancies a companion, do get in touch :)
I've been wanting to go but I believe the entrances have been bricked up?

JPexplorer

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I've been wanting to go but I believe the entrances have been bricked up?

As I was leaving (the site not the building unfortunately) I heard an alarm go off, so can only assume people are still finding ways of gaining entry!

Urban Artists

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I can confirm there is still a high level of security, I went over 12.30 Tuesday night, 12th July for a preliminary mooch, guard was in his cabin. A few hours kip in my car and I was back in anger at 4.30am. Plan was to find the best entry by make a circuit of the place keeping to the undergrowth Ninja styley.
Made it most of the way around identifying a possible entry when the security guard jumped out from around the corner of the building!
All I could think of saying was; "Ah Shit".
Apparently I'd been spotted on the security cameras that I didn't even notice.
I'll give the chap his due he was very pleasant about it all, no ranting or raving or threats that I've come to expect, I thing he even might of appreciated the break in monotony!
I will be back though, hope anyone else visiting has better luck.

People really need to understand how motion sensors and cameras work at these types of places, not
Sure how you couldn't spot then there's a fair few on brilliant white posts sticking out all round the place ;)

The place has been getting used to shoot some scenes for a program that will be on SKY sometime next year, we know this as we know the stunt coordinator who uses a lot of different abandoned/derelict sites around the north west

Dan1701

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
If you want to get in, you need a suit on, a hi-vis waistcoat on top of that emblazoned with an HMRC logo, and a clip-board. The security will see you, and promptly try not to get anywhere near you; nobody but nobody wants to meet the tax people!