Web
Analytics
Report - - Sanatorium Raupennest - Germany - March 2016 | European and International Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Report - Sanatorium Raupennest - Germany - March 2016

Saul

Basterd
28DL Full Member
I came across this place whilst researching places back in 2013, if I'd gone then it might have been in a half decent state. Whilst there was some nice decay in parts, it was pretty battered overall. I don't have much information about it except that it was opened in 1927 and was probably built to serve "der Jungen von der schwarz stuff" from the Bergwerk over the road.

Oh, and there were jars of homemade sauerkraut from 1988. DDR inside!

AS%202_zps3735j8sp.jpg

AS%2011_zpssjoyv8ic.jpg

AS%2010_zpsyd6bjx5t.jpg

AS%208_zpsllegkn7f.jpg

AS%207_zps3gybdk4u.jpg

AS%206_zpsjc3f2xny.jpg

AS%205_zpsgdrtmeos.jpg

AS%204_zpsxrucqcck.jpg

AS%203_zpsvuwtiqxz.jpg

AS%201_zpstnth6yyi.jpg