real time web analytics
Report - - Savoy Cinema, Burnt Oak - February 2024 | Theatres and Cinemas | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Savoy Cinema, Burnt Oak - February 2024

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Lewishamm5

28DL Member
28DL Member
I saw this on here a while ago , and had been wanting to try it for ages. Tried twice this year and was unsuccessful both times, once becuase of security , and once because we couldn’t find a way in. However , I managed to find a weak spot in the fortress. As you walk in , your greeted by phones and laptops on the floor which lead to a long hallway. Eventually you end up in the main hall , with lots of the lights still working , along with many other interesting little rooms. But as a pre warning , there are cameras dotted around the site and a motion sensor at the end of the bar. Security were surprisingly not on it though , and didn’t even show up despite me tripping it. Here are the photos :

IMG_5707.jpeg

IMG_5709.jpeg

IMG_5716.jpeg

IMG_5718.jpeg

IMG_5726.jpeg

IMG_5727.jpeg

IMG_5737.jpeg

Seffy

Staff member
Good first report, that. Be ideal to have a bit more background info on the lowdown added, i.e some history, but yeah nice.
Also best to avoid mentioning specifics in terms of how you got inside; I’ve removed a bit. Nothing major but just a note for next time :)

Speed

Got Epic Slow?
Regular User
Need to get a proper camera and tripod for photographing cinemas like that.

Good update tho, was very weird when we went a few years ago. Had security pretty much living in the front of the building

Lewishamm5

28DL Member
28DL Member
Good first report, that. Be ideal to have a bit more background info on the lowdown added, i.e some history, but yeah nice.
Also best to avoid mentioning specifics in terms of how you got inside; I’ve removed a bit. Nothing major but just a note for next time :)
Thanks

Lewishamm5

28DL Member
28DL Member
Need to get a proper camera and tripod for photographing cinemas like that.

Good update tho, was very weird when we went a few years ago. Had security pretty much living in the front of the building
Yeah it was tight , the other time we got caught around 4 or 5 different guys came in. But we were already outside so we got let off easy.

Who has read this thread (Total: 143) View details