real time web analytics
Question - - Searching for the owner of a property | General Exploring Chat Forum | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Question - Searching for the owner of a property

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Bazza74

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I’m trying to find who owns an old bingo hall in the town where I live, it was recently up for auction however it was sold to an undisclosed buyer before the auction happened and the auctioneers aren’t willing to give out the buyers info…….I have asked!
Any ideas (apart from the usual Google searches) would be appreciated.

Snowhead

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
If it's recent they may not have completed the sale /purchase yet, so it may not be at Land registry.
Land Registry are weeks if not months behind at the moment due to Covid.

Try the old fashioned stick a letter through the door addressed to the new owner, presumably you want access to photograph?

Have you tried the local planning portal they may have a planning application in?

Bazza74

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
If it's recent they may not have completed the sale /purchase yet, so it may not be at Land registry.
Land Registry are weeks if not months behind at the moment due to Covid.

Try the old fashioned stick a letter through the door addressed to the new owner, presumably you want access to photograph?

Have you tried the local planning portal they may have a planning application in?

I did think it may take a little while for updates although it’s been about 2-3 months now.
planning and signs of life seem non existent at the moment but i keep my eyes peeled!

Bikin Glynn

28DL Regular User
Regular User
I paid £7 x 2 I think to find who owned some land locally thet there was access issues across, xtill well worth paying, I know what they do & more importantly don't own now