real time web analytics
Information - - Severalls Demolition | Asylums and Hospitals | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Information - Severalls Demolition

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

ExploringWithReuben

28DL Member
28DL Member
Not all gone boys , go up there most weekends the old security are hot now but nothing you can't avoid - it's all still there pretty much just a few supports out of the buildings and ground works is ongoing I've noticed 2 or 3 houses be destroyed but there's are opposite the main entrance and not the actual building

Ijm88

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
And it begins. The main buildings have now started coming down. The northern end of the main echelon is now gone and they aren't hanging around either! Won't be long now until this place is history.

trikey

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I went and failed miserably, secca followed me at every opportunity.

DubbedNavigator

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I'm a member of one of the groups who "remember sevs" and they regularly post updates. The place is going fast, and I don't think they plan on keeping much other than the;

- Ward on the entrance side of the hospital - the non fucked part
- water tower
- Admin

Thats it. The chapel has had its organ removed and is being reused in France, other than that its going to due to a dodgy roof (I think)

Let be fair, the amount of work it would take to restore most of it would come at a monumental cost, and would probably not achieve much anyway.

Speed

Got Epic Slow?
Regular User
The windows are the important bit of the chapel. Wonder where they will end up

Mrjezza31

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I've seen the planning permission, the entire of one side of the Echelon is staying, as is the Admin, Water Tower and Larch House.

The chapel is having it's stain glass windows and organ removed before demolition, as it is uneconomic to turn it into anything else.

Who has read this thread (Total: 3) View details