real time web analytics
Report - - Shakespeare County Raceway - Stratford - Jun 20 | Leisure Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Shakespeare County Raceway - Stratford - Jun 20

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Mr Sam

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Very sad last goodbye when i explored this so many great memories. I hear the planning has fallen through for now and if i win the Euromillions i would totally go Cletus McFarland freedom factory on Shakey because it was always my favourite Dragstrip

Me shooting a Jet aircraft powered pick up

6088642112_377aaba203_b.jpg

Bikin Glynn

28DL Regular User
Regular User
I've dropped in here today for a nosey whilst passing for work and unfortunately since the last report it's now been demolished and groundwork has begun on the development, there was some metal near the perimeter fence that I'm hoping isn't the remains of the old Avro aircraft......

Thats a shame but was inevitable. I assume its sold again then? it was up for sale when I went as original developers had dropped out due to asbestos issues I heard

koypo

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
The Shackleton is still there but the one by the gate has been gone for a while!
The one at the entrance was moved a few months ago and sold to all things wild in honeybourne it’s currently sat in a field by the stag at redhill possibly waiting until all things wild move to a new location (their current site is for sale)

Shinysideup

28DL Member
28DL Member
04B9136C-30A7-4525-BA6B-692CD44E9C7E.jpeg

Man thats gutting, spent many a happy Bulldog Bash here and some run what you brungs. Genuinely saddened by the fact that its probably now gone completely. Great photos though.

Who has read this thread (Total: 414) View details