real time web analytics
Report - - Sheffield, Old Courthouse. June 2015 | Industrial Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Sheffield, Old Courthouse. June 2015

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

ben tony

Banned
Banned
Just a little report with my absolutely terrible Samsung S3 camera to show I actually go places as some people (no names) don't agree with people using the site without posting anything up. So here we go..

This was a spontaneous event as we walked past and realised the access was fairly easy compared to other times. We made are way through courtroom by courtroom, down into the cells and eventually up into the clock tower before our decent and exit.

All I can say is, amazing explore and well worth doing. Sorry about the photos I don't do photography as a hobby at all, I'm only into the actual exploring part, but clearly I take very basic crappy shots for memory, and you never know the more places I go the more I may get into photography.

2015-06-21_20.18.33.jpg Can barely make out this photo but this is the main and biggest courtroom of them all. (note most of these photos will have the red flash showing in the top right corner)

2015-06-21_20.11.58.jpg Some random keys, not sure if they are for the cells or just doors.

2015-06-21_20.16.18.jpg Gold filigree style railings at the top balcony of the main courtroom.

2015-06-21_20.10.43.jpg The lovely warm and cosy cells ;)

2015-06-21_20.13.30.jpg Finally the clock tower, we did go up inside right into the mechanics of the clock but I personally didn't get a picture as there was a pretty violent pigeon we had to fight our way past.

Please remember I KNOW these pictures are awful, it's literally just to show I'm actually doing something. I'll also do some more reports on places around Sheffield when I'm back from having a mooch around Chesterfield.

Will Knot

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Would certainly be better if your pics were a bit larger, great place, pretty decent attempt tho' :thumb

ben tony

Banned
Banned
Cheers guys, anyone's welcome to join next time if they wish. Sorry Huntsman it was a real on the spot decision you know I usually invite you to do these things, we'll do it again maybe next week with the gopro? Yeah I think the size of the pictures are way too small I'm not sure why they turned out like that, let alone the quality. I shall be investing in a proper camera as soon as funds are available.