real time web analytics
Report - - Sheffield Town Hall Clock Tower - July 2014 | High Stuff | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Sheffield Town Hall Clock Tower - July 2014

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

dweeb

28DL Regular User
Regular User
That's just fantastic, I've topped a few myself over the years and there always good fun! When the scaff has been taken down it's nice to walk past and think "I've been up there" :)

Kaplan

Procrastinator
28DL Full Member
That's just fantastic, I've topped a few myself over the years and there always good fun! When the scaff has been taken down it's nice to walk past and think "I've been up there" :)

Walked past today with the Mrs, and I was all "I've been up there!" and the look on her face was like, "I don't give a shit." lol

tweek

SNC/SWC
Regular User
You guys deserve a lot of credit for your commitment. Keeping tabs on the city, taking advantage... didn't really see rooftops in Sheff before you lads got on it. Photos to do a cityscape justice to boot.

Logged on. Didn't expect to see anything of note. Ended up reading every word of a report and all the comments too. Winner for me.

jazzywheelz

Boring Bearded Bastard
28DL Full Member
absolutely bang on that is, lovely work.
Thanks pal. Much appreciated :Not Worthy

EPIC! I drive past everyday and know id get caught as soon as I touched the first ladder! awesome views!
Positive mental attitude, mate. Think Ninja. Be Ninja ;)

Definitely :) I get that feeling with a few places, but this one's kinda special. As I said, I do feel pretty lucky.

You guys deserve a lot of credit for your commitment. Keeping tabs on the city, taking advantage... didn't really see rooftops in Sheff before you lads got on it. Photos to do a cityscape justice to boot.

Logged on. Didn't expect to see anything of note. Ended up reading every word of a report and all the comments too. Winner for me.
Kind words, man. Very kind :Not Worthy

Poindexter (WW)

Wasteland Wanderer
28DL Full Member
14600200016_0b09e5485d_z.jpg

That picture is incredible. Serious congratulations for making the climb, one of the best sites in Sheff.