real time web analytics
Report - - Sheffield Victorian crown court & Town Hall - May 2015 | Other Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Sheffield Victorian crown court & Town Hall - May 2015

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

BrainL

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
People get wary of new people asking about access as they could be security, police etc etc thats all mate

Jamesjd

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
People get wary of new people asking about access as they could be security, police etc etc thats all mate
Ye I agree with that people can be anyone these days , but anyway am fairly new to photography and just want to explore new things really , just want to get to know people that are Abit more experienced then my self :)

Punk

Punkus Explorus
28DL Full Member
Ye I agree with that people can be anyone these days , but anyway am fairly new to photography and just want to explore new things really , just want to get to know people that are Abit more experienced then my self :)

We all appreciate that, but still get a few reports under you belt and comment on a few reports without asking for access and asking to meet, and people will be interested. I was on the forum for 6 months before meeting someone. Sometimes solo explores are the best ones you do.

Jamesjd

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
We all appreciate that, but still get a few reports under you belt and comment on a few reports without asking for access and asking to meet, and people will be interested. I was on the forum for 6 months before meeting someone. Sometimes solo explores are the best ones you do.
Ye I agree that's a good point , going to try and come on here more and get more involved , like you say explores alone are sometimes the best , thanks for your advice too :)

Who has read this thread (Total: 4) View details