real time web analytics
Report - - Shelton Mental Hospital, Shropshire - April 2014 | Asylums and Hospitals | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Shelton Mental Hospital, Shropshire - April 2014

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Ojay

Admin
Staff member
Admin

Bump.jpg

Lolly92

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
This looks like a good one, pretty immaculate isn't it?! Lovely photos as always

The Guard Dog

Slightly older… still bites
28DL Full Member
This place is the cleanest former Asylum I've ever seen, anyone know if it's going to be renovated?

ASOM

One-Man Urbex Art Army
28DL Full Member
Nice one.
I had been really eager for this, until seeing a permission visit somewhere and how modern it was inside, then lost interest.

But amazing job getting in and staying undetected, I had a quick mooch round once and it was very tight.

The_Raw

Staff member
This place is the cleanest former Asylum I've ever seen, anyone know if it's going to be renovated?

Yes Shopshire Homes are meant to be turnin it into luxury flats, work is due to begin in September supposedly but we shall see

Nice one.
I had been really eager for this, until seeing a permission visit somewhere and how modern it was inside, then lost interest.

But amazing job getting in and staying undetected, I had a quick mooch round once and it was very tight.

Yeah I was disappointed at the lack of everything inside but was good to get round it all the same :thumb