real time web analytics
Report - - Shelton Mental Hospital, Shropshire - April 2014 | Asylums and Hospitals | Page 4 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Shelton Mental Hospital, Shropshire - April 2014

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

bigman

Banned
Banned
There is no stage, the hall was used as a canteen and also as a cinema, there are a couple of old projectors somewhere near it which I regret to admit, I missed....sorry bigman :(

No need to be sorry i already have seen them before.

Dont get me wrong i like the review but with this sensor thing your talking about and id guess gates of some sort that would be enough for tresspassing as its obvious your not allowed on site.

If you were allowed then no worries but if you didnt break in it means you were let in which is cool but comments like the ones i mentioned means your encouraging others to break the law to and im guessing its not all to safe now if its getting sold which means your at risk to.

And the fool who put moron alert maybe that should be directed at the guy with a picture on here of himself in the doorway of the loft.

Next time try be cheeky and get a picture of the guard instead of what i pressume is one of his cars or van in the first pic lol.

Styru

Admin
28DL Full Member

Dont get me wrong i like the review but with this sensor thing your talking about and id guess gates of some sort that would be enough for tresspassing as its obvious your not allowed on site.

If you were allowed then no worries but if you didnt break in it means you were let in which is cool but comments like the ones i mentioned means your encouraging others to break the law to and im guessing its not all to safe now if its getting sold which means your at risk to.

And the fool who put moron alert maybe that should be directed at the guy with a picture on here of himself in the doorway of the loft.

Next time try be cheeky and get a picture of the guard instead of what i pressume is one of his cars or van in the first pic lol.

'Bigman' - can I ask why you have joined this forum? - if it is to learn about urban exploration - then please go read the FAQs (as you do not seem to understand what UE is) - and please go read the sections on trespass (as you do not seem to understand the law)

Your comments are misguided, and inaccurate - so either you need to go and educate yourself - or, as seems more likely - you need to stop being a troll

The_Raw

Staff member
More please bigman, I could do with a giggle! Two comments and 4 thumbs down is an impressive ratio to start yourself off on the forum, keep up the good work :thumb

Haha, that made me chuckle - PPJ explaining to the newbie :p:

said the newbie ^ :D

bigman

Banned
Banned
More please bigman, I could do with a giggle! Two comments and 4 thumbs down is an impressive ratio to start yourself off on the forum, keep up the good work :thumb

said the newbie ^ :D

I am not bothered by popularity to what im stating. I am making my own opinion that maybe some others havent bothered to say and not all will agree thats just life.

You dont seem to understand my point though.

This was indeed shared on fb but say you have a group of kids thinking this sort of thing is ok and they go do it then one of them gets hurt. Your tryin to say uve done nothing wrong here but if thats so then why are people seeming to thing u had guts to go and take pictures of a building?? Unless ur not supposed to be there i dont see how uve done anything that required guts.

Obviously these reports people do are to places they shouldnt be otherwise why would it require sneaking around.

Im sayin ive looked around the forum and i like the reports however i think as this is moderated certain replies should be left off so it is not encouraging others to do the same because you will get silly people breaking into places and doing stupid things because so many people on here say its easy or u gotta have big balls.

Also ive read some of what ur supposed to do/ not do and so i would presume you informed the owners of shelton of your actions yes??

Oxygen Thief

Admin
Staff member
Admin
I can assure you it didnt look a whole lot better with things inside it.

An people making comments like you got balls to go inside with a guard in is a bit childish. Your talking about a huge building its hardly difficult to not be seen in there.

Unfortunatley you missed alot of things.

This is good to show people about shrewsburys history but no reason why you had to break in and break the law to do so and put yourself\security at risk.

This is educational i would imagine asking first might have been an option.

I am not bothered by popularity to what im stating. I am making my own opinion that maybe some others havent bothered to say and not all will agree thats just life.

You dont seem to understand my point though.

This was indeed shared on fb but say you have a group of kids thinking this sort of thing is ok and they go do it then one of them gets hurt. Your tryin to say uve done nothing wrong here but if thats so then why are people seeming to thing u had guts to go and take pictures of a building?? Unless ur not supposed to be there i dont see how uve done anything that required guts.

Obviously these reports people do are to places they shouldnt be otherwise why would it require sneaking around.

Im sayin ive looked around the forum and i like the reports however i think as this is moderated certain replies should be left off so it is not encouraging others to do the same because you will get silly people breaking into places and doing stupid things because so many people on here say its easy or u gotta have big balls.

Also ive read some of what ur supposed to do/ not do and so i would presume you informed the owners of shelton of your actions yes??

You're on an 'urban exploring' forum, and urban exploring is what you get.

We don't want to understand your point, we don't accept your reasoning, and then you carry on to criticise us.

I'll make a call here - you'll not be posting on this forum again, and your posts will be deleted soon.

fairyclarey

Never stop exploring :)
28DL Full Member
What a dafty!! Who knows nothing I must admit there's places I love to try but don't .I wouldnt dare slate or make up how one gets in or out as its none of anyone's business he just sounds a tad jealous to me. As we can all see this is a great report and fair play to you I say! :)

Pendry

28DL Member
28DL Member
If anyone is still interested in this thread, I worked security there as they were removing everything, I have a lot more pictures I could add.

Also the cinema equipment I'm sure I have some pictures of in relation to a previous post, the place seems to have been cleaned up a lot since I was there.

Landie_Man

"Landie" or Harry
Regular User
If anyone is still interested in this thread, I worked security there as they were removing everything, I have a lot more pictures I could add.

Also the cinema equipment I'm sure I have some pictures of in relation to a previous post, the place seems to have been cleaned up a lot since I was there.

Sure. I'm sure people would love to see this. Just tag the report
As "permission visit"