real time web analytics
Report - - The Aspen Skyscraper, Canary Wharf - April 2024 | High Stuff | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - The Aspen Skyscraper, Canary Wharf - April 2024

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

schmulk

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
NOTE - This Is My First Report On This Forum So Correct Me If I Make Any Mistakes. This Is My First Climb However I Have Explored My Places Already (reports coming soon ;) )

"Aspen at Consort Place is a new destination in the heart of Canary Wharf that embodies the spirit and characteristics of this vibrant area." - Timeline Of Construction

It Stands At Just Under 217 Metres With 67 Floors (my legs were dead after this)

Apsen_Rendering-Full_(c)Pilbrow__And__Partners200626-020604.png

This Looked Hard But I Assure You That It Was Far From It. There Were No Contractors As Expected As We Got Inside At Around 1910. There Was A Couple Of Ways Of Getting In But We Scouted Out The Area And The Only Type Of 'Security' There Were Was 2 Security Cameras With Motion Sensors Included. After This, There Were Only 2 Ways In But None Would Guarantee That We Would Make It Without Triggering Either One. However We Got Here A Bit Late So We Just Sucked It Up And Climbed A Fence Next To Some Random Bar And Got In However We Did Accidently Spend Too Long Getting In As Next Thing You Know, One Of Them Facing The Fence We Jumped Starting Flashing Blue And Red.

Oh Well!

With A False Glimmer Of Hope We Find Elevators That The Contractors Use But We Quickly Realize That The Power Was Shut And The Only Things That Worked Were The Motion Lights.

I Won't Talk About The Way Up But All You Need To Know Was That It Was About 60 Floors In Total And It Was Torture :)

Screenshot 2024-04-02 142551.png
most bad quality pics were screenshotted from a vid, sorry. This Is Level 16 And It Was Already Getting Bad. P.S. Bring Water 😭

The Top
When We Got To I Think Level 62, The Stairs To The Roof Were Boarded Up With Bolted Plywood And A Padlock. However, If You Look Good Enough You Will Find Something just as good.

Screenshot 2024-04-02 143855.png

If You Want A Vid --)
WARNING - If You Want To Go You Need To Go Now As It Is Nearly Complete. Also, don't be idiots in front of motion sensors and cameras as we got chased up to canary wharf station when we came down :(

partial_blur.jpg

another vid -- lkasfd.mp4

Last edited:

Seffy

Staff member
This has the basis for a good report but really need some more photos, ideally from the top. Do you have any more you can add? The sky in that one photo looks incredible
Oh, and a date in the title please :)

Also curious to know more about the chase at the end!

Ryhsj

Proud Welsh
28DL Full Member
its a shame you couldnt get to the roof, but seeing how many people have hit this it’s suprising you can get that high anyways, decent first report

GRONK

Useful Idiot
Regular User
Good first attempt at a report, as mentioned above could really do with some more photos but certainly a decent effort :thumb

Exploring with Andy

Behind Closed Doors
Staff member
An injunction is an order made the court, essentially making certain actions in specific circumstances a criminal offence. In this case, the court granted an injunction banning people from trespassing on Canary Wharf property. This makes it a criminal matter that could ultimately go to court if you were caught, rather than the usual civil matter that trespass usually is

schmulk

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
An injunction is an order made the court, essentially making certain actions in specific circumstances a criminal offence. In this case, the court granted an injunction banning people from trespassing on Canary Wharf property. This makes it a criminal matter that could ultimately go to court if you were caught, rather than the usual civil matter that trespass usually is
Ahh thanks. Is there a way to find this out or…

ValorosulGigel

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Ahh thanks. Is there a way to find this out or…
Usually online, but construction sites have to put up signs saying it has an injunction.
The Aspen doesn’t have one, also if u wanted to go to the roof you could’ve either pushed the grates up or climb on the outside of the elevator shaft you were attempting in the video.It looks bad but its not that hard, took me about 30 seconds, just don’t look down.

Who has read this thread (Total: 196) View details