real time web analytics
Report - - South Foreland Deep Shelter; Dover; Oct 17 | Underground Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - South Foreland Deep Shelter; Dover; Oct 17

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Calamity Jane

i see beauty in the unloved, places & things
Regular User
glad to see you got out and managed a few dover bits. Still plenty to see down this way :thumb keep it up!

Yes I did obscurity , and I will keep it up. Been doing this a long time, but never used to post. But only ever did topside derps, so Im enjoying the underground stuff alot. Thanks to you, Wevsky & Otefsu :D

Calamity Jane

i see beauty in the unloved, places & things
Regular User
oh dear Wevsky look what you started :popcorn lol , most 28 dl are nice, but I don`t blame the regular members & mods, admin for being wary of noobs. There are so many lurkers on here. They lurk til they see a post they like, then instead of gaining trust, showing proper use of site, posting reports, etc etc they join that day just to pm and ask re a place. Im afraid I took Punks advice and I now ignore the pms too.

So I guess thtas not very nice of me, but hey ho, work for respect on here. :p

Wevsky

A Predisposed Tourist
Regular User
oh dear Wevsky look what you started :popcorn lol , most 28 dl are nice, but I don`t blame the regular members & mods, admin for being wary of noobs. There are so many lurkers on here. They lurk til they see a post they like, then instead of gaining trust, showing proper use of site, posting reports, etc etc they join that day just to pm and ask re a place. Im afraid I took Punks advice and I now ignore the pms too.

So I guess thtas not very nice of me, but hey ho, work for respect on here. :p

You won’t meet a nicer bunch of lads and lasses,ive met dozens of people from this site at various fatherings and when i had a bit of a family crisis the admins and members chipped in to get the wife some flowers ,so they’re a bunch of big softies at heart