real time web analytics
Report - - South Foreland Deep Shelter; Dover; Oct 17 | Underground Sites | Page 3 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - South Foreland Deep Shelter; Dover; Oct 17

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Calamity Jane

i see beauty in the unloved, places & things
Regular User
You won’t meet a nicer bunch of lads and lasses,ive met dozens of people from this site at various fatherings and when i had a bit of a family crisis the admins and members chipped in to get the wife some flowers ,so they’re a bunch of big softies at heart

Yep finding that out. Your one of those softies lol. So many nice people on here. Ive no idea why people say there isnt! Ive found the opposite :D

Xan_Asmodi

Cave Monster
28DL Full Member
oh dear Wevsky look what you started :popcorn lol , most 28 dl are nice, but I don`t blame the regular members & mods, admin for being wary of noobs. There are so many lurkers on here. They lurk til they see a post they like, then instead of gaining trust, showing proper use of site, posting reports, etc etc they join that day just to pm and ask re a place. Im afraid I took Punks advice and I now ignore the pms too.

So I guess thtas not very nice of me, but hey ho, work for respect on here. :p

I jest completely, Jane. Wevsky is spot on in what he says.

You won’t meet a nicer bunch of lads and lasses,ive met dozens of people from this site at various fatherings and when i had a bit of a family crisis the admins and members chipped in to get the wife some flowers ,so they’re a bunch of big softies at heart

When my step-mothet died very suddenly on Christmas eve, the lads and lasses from 28 chipped in and sent me some flowers. This simple gesture lifted my spirits in such dark and bleak time, it's something that I can never forget.

Calamity Jane

i see beauty in the unloved, places & things
Regular User
I jest completely, Jane. Wevsky is spot on in what he says.

When my step-mothet died very suddenly on Christmas eve, the lads and lasses from 28 chipped in and sent me some flowers. This simple gesture lifted my spirits in such dark and bleak time, it's something that I can never forget.

Ah Xan-Asmodi sorry to hear that. But yes I agree, I haven't been here long, but have been exploring a long time. But I was worried re reactions I suppose of long termers on here becoming a noob. But they are all nice, friendly, helpful, and Im getting to know alot about a few, their home lives . And some know mine. I know you jest with Wevsky, its all black humor, my sort of humor lol.

That is so nice to band together like they do here. I now spend my free time here, and not on other media sites or tv, lol. Love chatting to members and exchanging leads, and even arranging meet ups. Ive now met a few face to face and all is good. I think I will stay around :D too many places left in my back catalog still, and still getting out with new ones. :cool: