real time web analytics
Question - - Southlands Hospital Shoreham-by-Sea | General Exploring Chat Forum | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Question - Southlands Hospital Shoreham-by-Sea

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

VDUBJack

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hey Peeps,

I won’t be making another thread like this because I feel like they block up the good stuff however... does anyone have any photos from southlands hospital and I mean in the actual wards not in the out buildings I mean the main one. Half the building was still in use I believe it was mainly abandoned though ( been demolished now ) it was honestly the best most untouched hospital ever everything was still inside from beds to wheel chairs to equipment... so on my friends went in but I never did I got very close but as a youngster in the pitch black darkness I couldn’t gather the bollocks to go in a pitch black abandoned hospital but I wish I did probably one of the biggest regrets I’ll carry with me ! Any pictures would be awesome of the main hospital not the buildings you see when you search south lands hospital on here!

VDUBJack

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Ohhhh WOWWWWWW that video is awesome thank you so much I live near shoreham so I’m very familiar with it

Calamity Jane

i see beauty in the unloved, places & things
Regular User
This needs moving. Not sure if it was a report or question etc. But this section is for R.I.P members old reports. @mockney reject or @AndyK @Oort @Ojay thanks in advance who ever the lege is that moves it to a more appropriate place:thumb