real time web analytics
Report - - St. Bartholomew's Hospital, Rochester - Jan 2020 | Asylums and Hospitals | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - St. Bartholomew's Hospital, Rochester - Jan 2020

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Fatherandsonexplore

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
St. Bartholomew's Hospital, Rochester was founded in 1078 for the care of the poor and lepers. It survived as a charity until taken over with the founding of the National Health Service. The hospital closed permanently in September 2016.

Attachments

• 0C17CA70-A73E-4A61-99DF-5EAC99D4F0D8.jpeg
    0C17CA70-A73E-4A61-99DF-5EAC99D4F0D8.jpeg
    135.1 KB · Views: 52

Yorrick

A fellow of infinite jest
28DL Full Member
Good effort getting this done and posting your first report. :thumb

Couple of things though, it needs a month/year of your visit in the title and I'd prefer to see what the place looked like in your original photos rather than these (imo) somewhat over processed ones.

Calamity Jane

i see beauty in the unloved, places & things
Regular User
Quite like this, the dramatic effect is quite nice. Good angles there. Nice opening report.
But I would also like to see natural shots too.

Yep as Yorrick says title needs amending, area, county, and date. Sorry don`t mean to police your first post, its just forum rules. Well done again :thumb

Purplestarss50

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Love the pics, nice explore!!! Am planning on doing this soon. Was wondering what the security situation is like??

Purplestarss50

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Oh brilliant, most reports I have seen have said the same thing re security. Have only been exploring for a few months with no trouble from security yet and didn't want this explore to be the one where it finally happens! Thanks for letting me know!!

Hidinginplanesite

Khurbanx
28DL Full Member
Oh brilliant, most reports I have seen have said the same thing re security. Have only been exploring for a few months with no trouble from security yet and didn't want this explore to be the one where it finally happens! Thanks for letting me know!!

I explored this place on the 3rd of Jan i think i was and we did not encounter security but we did it at night, but a few people went after us and counted security so I think it a hit and miss with secca on this.

snoop-who

28DL Member
28DL Member
Here on the 2nd of Feb at 8pm doing a bit of scouting parked up watching the only accese we could find security turned up and seemed to be yelling at something I'm typing this as I'm sitting here watching so ill put another post up later as to what happens

Purplestarss50

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I went today and encountered some kids who said security had already been there patrolling twice that they knew of in the two hrs that they were there. Whilst assessing access I'm 90% sure I saw security doing the rounds of the outside at least twice as well! I did get access but didn't want to hang about long as there were like 7 other people there, four of whom were kids aged like 13-17 and they were a bit annoying and shouty so I sacked it off pretty quickly but I might give it another go soon. Also, the morgue building was sealed off and that was the thing I was most bothered about due to morbid curiosity! Will be interested to see what experiences everyone else has had here lately though, especially in the coming weeks!

Bikin Glynn

28DL Regular User
Regular User
The morgue table was removed in Sept last year & stood up against wall as if to be scraped or sold, on our visit it miraculously made its way back in place (fk me its heavy)
Im amazed its still there tbh & would of loved to be a fly on the wall when the builders next looked in there & found it replaced lol

Hidinginplanesite

Khurbanx
28DL Full Member
The morgue table was removed in Sept last year & stood up against wall as if to be scraped or sold, on our visit it miraculously made its way back in place (fk me its heavy)
Im amazed its still there tbh & would of loved to be a fly on the wall when the builders next looked in there & found it replaced lol

it was on it stand when i went last month lol

Who has read this thread (Total: 236) View details