real time web analytics
Report - - St George The Martyr church..Redditch, May 2021 | Other Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - St George The Martyr church..Redditch, May 2021

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Wastelandr

Goes where the Buddleia grows
Regular User
Thank you, hdr most don't like it and like shots straight out the camera. I just use affinity photo for merging and tweekng.
Cool, tbh its a classic look and too much of anything is never good, but I think it works well in some form. Lightroom didnt seem to quite give me the proper look, Ive seen that Affinity mentioned a lot online so maybe worth it. Ā£50 though and have to do each photo at a time :eek:

MikeymuttšŸ¶

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Cool, tbh its a classic look and too much of anything is never good, but I think it works well in some form. Lightroom didnt seem to quite give me the proper look, Ive seen that Affinity mentioned a lot online so maybe worth it. Ā£50 though and have to do each photo at a time :eek:
Yeah I use to do it on my iPad a lot and if you just use the tuning tools tight it does the job..after merging them..with affinity it's a one of payment. I waited till they have there offer on and got it half price.

Wastelandr

Goes where the Buddleia grows
Regular User
Yeah I use to do it on my iPad a lot and if you just use the tuning tools tight it does the job..after merging them..with affinity it's a one of payment. I waited till they have there offer on and got it half price.
Cool cheers for the info. Yeah one off payment isnt too bad really, looks like a good tool

worcs_explore

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Iā€™ve visited this place many many times recently since iā€™ve moved almost directly over the road from it, it has been getting trashed recently, every time I walk my dog over there thereā€™s some new damage done itā€™s a shame :(

BaysideJes

28DL Member
28DL Member
G'day,

Is there anybody from here that I could please speak with about St George's and their Pipe Organ? I can see the place has been subjected to some atrocious acts and I would love to be able to rescue the instrument if it is in a viable condition - Our church here was also vandalised... but is being restored!

Please get in touch!
Jes - Melbourne, Australia
[email protected]

Dave37113

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Iā€™ve visited this place many many times recently since iā€™ve moved almost directly over the road from it, it has been getting trashed recently, every time I walk my dog over there thereā€™s some new damage done itā€™s a shame :(
any update im 20 mins away and would like a peep if it's still around cheers

Dave37113

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
It may as well be 3 hours away the amount of limited free time I get a week .no worries I go look at some point this year cheers

Bikin Glynn

28DL Regular User
Regular User
It may as well be 3 hours away the amount of limited free time I get a week .no worries I go look at some point this year cheers

Dont want to sound rude but I can pretty much grantee you arnt as busy as me. Just sacrifice a hours sleep one morn for a look.
I was on hol with the family at weekend but still got up at 4 to check out a couple of places I knew Id regret if I didnt

Who has read this thread (Total: 159) View details