real time web analytics
Report - - St George The Martyr church..Redditch, May 2021 | Other Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - St George The Martyr church..Redditch, May 2021

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Wastelandr

Goes where the Buddleia grows
Regular User
Thank you, hdr most don't like it and like shots straight out the camera. I just use affinity photo for merging and tweekng.
Cool, tbh its a classic look and too much of anything is never good, but I think it works well in some form. Lightroom didnt seem to quite give me the proper look, Ive seen that Affinity mentioned a lot online so maybe worth it. £50 though and have to do each photo at a time :eek:

Mikeymutt🐶

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Cool, tbh its a classic look and too much of anything is never good, but I think it works well in some form. Lightroom didnt seem to quite give me the proper look, Ive seen that Affinity mentioned a lot online so maybe worth it. £50 though and have to do each photo at a time :eek:
Yeah I use to do it on my iPad a lot and if you just use the tuning tools tight it does the job..after merging them..with affinity it's a one of payment. I waited till they have there offer on and got it half price.

Wastelandr

Goes where the Buddleia grows
Regular User
Yeah I use to do it on my iPad a lot and if you just use the tuning tools tight it does the job..after merging them..with affinity it's a one of payment. I waited till they have there offer on and got it half price.
Cool cheers for the info. Yeah one off payment isnt too bad really, looks like a good tool

worcs_explore

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I’ve visited this place many many times recently since i’ve moved almost directly over the road from it, it has been getting trashed recently, every time I walk my dog over there there’s some new damage done it’s a shame :(

BaysideJes

28DL Member
28DL Member
G'day,

Is there anybody from here that I could please speak with about St George's and their Pipe Organ? I can see the place has been subjected to some atrocious acts and I would love to be able to rescue the instrument if it is in a viable condition - Our church here was also vandalised... but is being restored!

Please get in touch!
Jes - Melbourne, Australia
[email protected]

Dave37113

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I’ve visited this place many many times recently since i’ve moved almost directly over the road from it, it has been getting trashed recently, every time I walk my dog over there there’s some new damage done it’s a shame :(
any update im 20 mins away and would like a peep if it's still around cheers

Dave37113

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
It may as well be 3 hours away the amount of limited free time I get a week .no worries I go look at some point this year cheers

Bikin Glynn

28DL Regular User
Regular User
It may as well be 3 hours away the amount of limited free time I get a week .no worries I go look at some point this year cheers

Dont want to sound rude but I can pretty much grantee you arnt as busy as me. Just sacrifice a hours sleep one morn for a look.
I was on hol with the family at weekend but still got up at 4 to check out a couple of places I knew Id regret if I didnt

Who has read this thread (Total: 159) View details