real time web analytics
Report - - St George's Asylum June 2015 | Asylums and Hospitals | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - St George's Asylum June 2015

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

ExodusParkour

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hey man! I live in stafford, is there anyone on this forum who would love to do exploring? i do parkour but would love to explore more, so drop a reply. Like i said, i do live in stafford. I will be on holiday tomorrow for 2 weeks but can explore in the summer hols:) Thankyou :D

ACID- REFLUX

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hey man! I live in stafford, is there anyone on this forum who would love to do exploring? i do parkour but would love to explore more, so drop a reply. Like i said, i do live in stafford. I will be on holiday tomorrow for 2 weeks but can explore in the summer hols:) Thankyou :D

Sorry mate you've come to the wrong Forum looking for explorers I'm afraid.

Were mostly Tourists on here. You need to join Derelict Places ;)

Have a nice Holiday ;)

Will Knot

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Nice report mate....not sure on the black and white stuffed in half way through the pics but nether the less....nice report :thumb

Thanks for sharing :cool:

Cat hall

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Why has it taken me so long to find this group. I've always wanted to go into old abandoned buildings since I can remember. I need to find some local people I can tab along with, these photos are great by the way

yampydoo

28DL Member
28DL Member
Stafford is an holiday explore it

Thesophz21

28DL Member
28DL Member
These pictures are awesome
I got into the grounds myself maybe 2 years ago.
I didn't have to climb any fences as I walked the entire border and found a tiny frail fence I could just step over.
This was way back next to the nurses houses and I used a go pro to get images from inside those house.
It was quite creepy to be in there but unfortunately before we could reach the main building security were on their way so we had to leave.

I wanted to visit Cherry Knowles in Sunderland but apparently that has been knocked down.

bart-666

28DL Member
28DL Member
These pictures are awesome
I got into the grounds myself maybe 2 years ago.
I didn't have to climb any fences as I walked the entire border and found a tiny frail fence I could just step over.
This was way back next to the nurses houses and I used a go pro to get images from inside those house.
It was quite creepy to be in there but unfortunately before we could reach the main building security were on their way so we had to leave.

I wanted to visit Cherry Knowles in Sunderland but apparently that has been knocked down.
The main building was knocked down years ago but few buildings left but all secure