real time web analytics
Report - - St Johns - Lincoln 22/10/06 | Asylums and Hospitals | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - St Johns - Lincoln 22/10/06

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

M

mini

Today DBS and myself have had a visit to the Lincoln area. The inital plan was to see High Marnham, then St Johns, and finish up with Nocton Hall, in that order.
We arrived a High Marnham and had a look into the site, tooo much activity! The dumper trucks and Cats were very active in moving the scrap from the recent blast. We decided that we should see St Johns and Nocton then come back, hoping the workers had gone home for the day. It was raining heavy on the way out of Nocton and after getting lost, then making a shortcut through someones field/garden we were soaked, so High Marnham was missed unfortunately.
Anyhow enough of that! I`m sure that everyone is sick of St Johns reports recently, so im sorry! A real good explore, although the floors did s**t us up once or twice:eek: . Pretty much at the start of our explore we noticed some kids at the other side through the window, they seemed ok, no loud noises or smashing stuff up. We carried on with the explore and pretty much as we were about to finish up and leave we heard some voices (deep, not kid like), quite loud, and heavy foot steps across the way. Soon after that we heard loud bangs, not accidental ones, these were definately "smashing up" bangs anyhow they got closer very qucikly so we decided to make an exit. Didn`t miss too much really i dont think, but wouldn`t have minded seeing the `Y` shape stairs.

stepstostage.jpg

openclosestop.jpg

lightinggear.jpg

doorway.jpg

doors.jpg

crestedcorridor.jpg

stairsup.jpg

spiralstairs.jpg

roominside.jpg

roominside12.jpg

crestcorridoor.jpg

corridooor.jpg