real time web analytics
Report - - St Joseph's (Mount Street) Orphanage Night Visit - Preston, Lancashire - FEB 2015 | Asylums and Hospitals | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - St Joseph's (Mount Street) Orphanage Night Visit - Preston, Lancashire - FEB 2015

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

coolboyslim

Mr Reality Hacker
28DL Full Member
This was and still is a fantastic place to visit. However rumor is its pretty well sealed up

Lavino

28DL Full Member
The gate isn't padlocked it just has the chain rapped around to make it look locked..

t0n3r

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
The gate isn't padlocked it just has the chain rapped around to make it look locked..

Haha, are you serious? remember when went for a look at it & the main gate all looked pretty secure :confused:

Lavino

28DL Full Member
The local shops park there cars in it so if there's cars inside it will be open

t0n3r

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
The local shops park there cars in it so if there's cars inside it will be open

Never noticed any cars etc inside the padlocked/barbwire gate at the front, seen the odd car around the side of the building (to the right of the main gate)

Lavino

28DL Full Member
It's hardly a secret there was a old lady there with her grandkids inside so can't be that hard to figure out if someone did want to get in..

coolboyslim

Mr Reality Hacker
28DL Full Member
The carpark is used by the building directly at the side. The gate is open for that reason. Also if they see anyone in that gate they will and have called the police has they pay to park there. I'm guessing it's private property and you could be robbing cars etc. But it's not worth it cause from in there it's proper blocked up. The caretaker who lives just behind is very good at sealing it up. The only reason I know is I spoke to the people who own the carpark to get info on owner in the early days to try and set a permission visit. And since the roof incident in which 3 guys where jailed for theft after they cut the lock and drove in to steal lead from roof and was caught. The gate is well watched and not worth the risk. The article is here if you want a read. http://m.lep.co.uk/news/lead-theft-is-another-nail-in-preston-hospital-coffin-1-6901300

camkxbak

28DL Member
28DL Member
Is it still possible to get in here? I doubt we will be seen as we normally aim to get to places at around 1-2 in the morning