real time web analytics
Report - - St Joseph's Orphanage and Hospital, Preston Dec 15 | Asylums and Hospitals | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - St Joseph's Orphanage and Hospital, Preston Dec 15

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

KirstyM

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Absolutely love the wheelchairs. I am really suprised they haven't been trashed or stolen by the kids with the terrible graffiti!

Vulex

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Well there are rooms and rooms of wheel chairs all folded up in there. Chances are some have been 'borrowed' and have been replaced for photo ops. @KirstyM

Zeebex

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
The owner / caretaker is doing his job very quick at this place,had a peek today but definately been sealed again unless you are hardcore, @vxer13 scoped it out before and our only options where the wackiest entry points, there was a few choices but after our mad attempt and the incline I fell over and sliced my hand, Crazy how such a small cut can piss out, its a bust spot I went back to try and take a shot through the gate after dark but there was a Riot Van with 2 officers in the front, sat right next to the gate.

Things must change very fast at this place compared with the pic that V showed me, a big change of access as barbs had been put back and there was no gap like previously pictured, the guy is working hard to protect that Stained Glass (he must be)

I saw a post up on a thread somewhere that it was just made to look locked recently its most certainly not now, I had a bloody good day literally :).

Last edited:

Vulex

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
By chance I was in Preston tonight for a few beers. I passed this place and it has indeed been sealed at the gate well.

Vulex

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Nah it's all good. I'm glad it's been sealed. It means no kids can trash this place.

Zeebex

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
The Caretaker is definitely trying to fulfil the agreement set with the Victorian society to keep it preserved, why do these lovely buildings go to waste. its obvious local councils dont care about heritage.

VauxBex

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
St%20Joes%20Gate_zpsf1tz0hvi.jpg

I just get a feeling anyone who attempts to get over that as is may end up in A&E lol

VauxBex

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
1zdtzzb.jpg

This is a couple of weeks ago when people started getting in, missed an opportunity there, but its hard to guage the best time to go in with in being in the middle of town..

Zeebex

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
2nd pic looks miles better resized other one is too bright as its too big haha

VauxBex

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Gonna use tinypic from now on, or if someone knows how to re-size images on photobucket it would be greatly appreciated!