real time web analytics
Report - - St Josephs Orphanage - Preston - December 2016 | Asylums and Hospitals | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - St Josephs Orphanage - Preston - December 2016

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Josh Rainey

28DL Member
28DL Member
Thought I should let you all know, I visited St. Josephs Orphanage, Preston late December 2016, 3 of us went in the main entrance over the fence and for about an hour we were looking for a way in, unexpectedly a man unlocked the gates and drove through them, he then jumped out his car and made it clear he didn't want us there at all, he was very agitated at the fact we were there, anyone else have any info on this as we are eager to try again.

ZerO81

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Thought I should let you all know, I visited St. Josephs Orphanage, Preston late December 2016, 3 of us went in the main entrance over the fence and for about an hour we were looking for a way in, unexpectedly a man unlocked the gates and drove through them, he then jumped out his car and made it clear he didn't want us there at all, he was very agitated at the fact we were there, anyone else have any info on this as we are eager to try again.

The mistake you obviously made there was going over the front entrance main gate, no wonder you were seen!

Stfc87

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I went there last month, tried various ways in, There was a boarded up window level with the pavement down the side street, nobody about when I climbed down into the building, easy to do, was funny climbing out with an old woman walking past haha. Nice place, the chapel was the best part of it.

Alyxxxx

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I went last week, it's full of fresh boarding around the sides with bolts in - also, dick move to those throwing out various access points :banghead

Stfc87

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I went last week, it's full of fresh boarding around the sides with bolts in - also, dick move to those throwing out various access points :banghead
Why? I'm new to the forum, don't understand why it's bad when it was a very obvious point of entry and people were using it

Kateuk

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Why? I'm new to the forum, don't understand why it's bad when it was a very obvious point of entry and people were using it
The general consensus is that even if it is obvious what the POEs are this is a public forum and individuals who may not have known that there was an easy POE now will know by a google search. Lots of people wont go through the hassle of attempting an entry if they think it will be a lot of work with little gain. If they know that they can just walk in or get in with little to no effort they will do it. This is especially true for those up to no good.

Snake Oil

go in drains
28DL Full Member
Also site owners and security firms read UE forums, so when someone posts where access is they seal it quickly.

Fac51

28DL Member
28DL Member
Spent several hours trying to find a POE yesterday. Busy bank holiday weekend. Group of teenagers rack up with bolt cutters at main gate in broad daylight trying to get in. Making lots of noise. We had to leave without getting in. Wasn't worth the hassle. Not an easy place to access