real time web analytics
Report - - St. Joseph's Orphanage Preston may 2014 | Asylums and Hospitals | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - St. Joseph's Orphanage Preston may 2014

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Piggo

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Went around this time last year and only managed to get in to Nursing Home block as everything else was sealed up, and even then that involved quite abit of climbing, Always wanted to re-visit this place but its quite a trek for me to not get in, as i hear that as quick as it is opened up it gets sealed again

urblex

28DL Maverick
28DL Full Member
I went there last night at around 11:25 got in a strange entrance and when inside spent about it 10-15 minutes scouting out some rooms. Almost fell through the floor twice and found the main office which had a trolly in which was a bit weird so we turned back and started heading back and saw a large white door which had no handle, after closer inspection the door had tons of scratches with hits of what we think was blood, we tried to get in the door but was unsuccessful. We turned and started to walk fast as we got close to the exit we heard a door slam and footsteps right above us from the rooms we had just been in. we cut out flashlights and tried to get out without been seen by whoever or whatever was there we got to the exit and just before I got out (I was the last person) I saw a door open slowly at this time I was terrified and got outhe as fast as I could and got going...

Warning to other people something bad is going on in that place be careful when you go.

Wouldn't worry about it mate, spent half of last year in this place & heard loads of strange noises but never saw anything the strange noises are part of the buildings charm, your best bet is going in the morning when it's light ;)

ACID- REFLUX

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I went there last night at around 11:25 got in a strange entrance and when inside spent about it 10-15 minutes scouting out some rooms. Almost fell through the floor twice and found the main office which had a trolly in which was a bit weird so we turned back and started heading back and saw a large white door which had no handle, after closer inspection the door had tons of scratches with hits of what we think was blood, we tried to get in the door but was unsuccessful. We turned and started to walk fast as we got close to the exit we heard a door slam and footsteps right above us from the rooms we had just been in. we cut out flashlights and tried to get out without been seen by whoever or whatever was there we got to the exit and just before I got out (I was the last person) I saw a door open slowly at this time I was terrified and got outhe as fast as I could and got going...

Warning to other people something bad is going on in that place be careful when you go.

Don"t post day & times of visits on a public viewable Forum, anything happens to the place @ that time you"ll be the first suspect they come looking for, never mind giving info for any Secca etc to read

Desert head

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I finally managed to get in a couple of weeks ago with a group of 5 and spent hours in there and didn't here or see any people/monsters

Lewis mason

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
does anyone know of a way in went a few weeks ago and got past the gate but no further? need a response asap please..

urblex

28DL Maverick
28DL Full Member
does anyone know of a way in went a few weeks ago and got past the gate but no further? need a response asap please..

Not really supposed to openly discuss access but had a look a few weeks ago & it seems pretty well sealed now, don't reckon anyone is getting in there for a while