real time web analytics
Report (Permission Visit) - St Mary Magdalene's Church shropshire april 2016 | Other Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report (Permission Visit) St Mary Magdalene's Church shropshire april 2016

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

tazong

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
St Mary Magdalene's Church is a redundant Anglican church in the village of Battlefield, Shropshire, England. It is recorded in the National Heritage List for England as a designated Grade II* listed building,and is under the care of the Churches Conservation Trust.

I first visited here in january of this year on a very rain filled miserable day - i only filmed the outside and from the heavens above with betty.I went to the local shop to get the key on a very sunny saturday and filmed the inside.
This is the first time i went on a explore not going solo - mrs came along took my camera off me - spent 20 minutes explaining how to use it and probably walked around the church three times trying to find her to get my camera back so i could take some pictures lol - was like trying to take candy off a child.
Nevvvvvver again lol
Hope you enjoy.

Some pictures of the day:

DSC_0190.jpg

DSC_0191.jpg

DSC_0167.jpg

DSC_0181.jpg

DSC_0166.jpg

DSC_0169.jpg

DSC_0179.jpg

DSC_0212.jpg

DSC_0211.jpg

These final images were taken by the mrs and to be honest i love them so all credit to her for these:

DSC_0129_1.jpg

DSC_0112_1.jpg

DSC_0155.jpg

Finally a video i shot on the day:

[video=youtube;mA-Rke0gZ7c]

This is the original video i made for anyone intrested :-)

[video=youtube;nbX3_DzmDXk]