real time web analytics
Report - - St. Peter's college / Rainsford high school, Chelmsford, July 2014 | Other Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - St. Peter's college / Rainsford high school, Chelmsford, July 2014

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

fox75

28DL Member
28DL Member
This place is about
5 mins from me. Didn't even know it was there. Would love to explore it.

SFX

28DL Member
28DL Member
Nice work. Great to see the old place again. It's been about 30 years! Any shots of inside the clock tower?

slayaaaa

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
A few from inside the tower as requested.

From the bottom of the ladder

15065073646_6d3ea6e064_c.jpg

The door to the tower from inside

14843954404_cc37cbd127_c.jpg

The clock mechanism and drive cogs, mechanism has been long gone by the looks of it which is a shame
Very poor image but it's all I could do with the phone.

14659782488_414c2ca543_c.jpg

One of the rooms inside

14823426486_1b25eebdf3_c.jpg

Here's some of the steps up, unsure what the blur is just top left and don't say it's ghost...

14843337161_8477f55731_c.jpg

Cheers, hope you like them, I have more pics if others what to see anything specific.

Last edited:

UrbanDuck

Authorised Trespasser
28DL Full Member
Ah yes remember the climb up that old ladder, in particular the load of crud that fell in my eye when looking up lol.

Haydenn Brownn

28DL Member
28DL Member
Really wonderful but emotional photos! I was an ex pupil at this school, I finaihed about 2 years before the school closed. I went into the school grounds about a year ago but not in any of the buildings, would be interesting though!

If you have any more photos could you email me them please?!

slayaaaa

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Really wonderful but emotional photos! I was an ex pupil at this school, I finaihed about 2 years before the school closed. I went into the school grounds about a year ago but not in any of the buildings, would be interesting though!

If you have any more photos could you email me them please?!

Afternoon, I'd be more than happy to email a few over. If you PM (private message) me your email I'll send a few over. :thumb

Swoosh1968

28DL Member
28DL Member
Used to be my school also 1999-1999.

Yes, Dave. We were in MA together weren't we? Mrs Mullens was our tutor.

I drove passed the site a few weeks ago. I'm still genuinely interested in going and having a look around if anyone else is?.