real time web analytics
Report - - St. Peter's college / Rainsford high school, Chelmsford, July 2014 | Other Sites | Page 3 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - St. Peter's college / Rainsford high school, Chelmsford, July 2014

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Dave Holt

28DL Member
28DL Member
Yes, Dave. We were in MA together weren't we? Mrs Mullens was our tutor.

I drove passed the site a few weeks ago. I'm still genuinely interested in going and having a look around if anyone else is?.
Damn, I forgot her name lol. Didn't we have a Mr White in year 7? So whats ya name buddy? If ur still up for having a look around im game. i still live 2 mins from the site. hit my up on facebook. u know my name.

Jamie-Lee

28DL Member
28DL Member
Visited the are a few days ago and it's completley sealed off everywhere, me and my boyfriend spent atleast 2 hours finding a way in. Security came but he was so chilled out about us being there and allowed us to look around.

S

Supersonic

Visited the are a few days ago and it's completley sealed off everywhere, me and my boyfriend spent atleast 2 hours finding a way in. Security came but he was so chilled out about us being there and allowed us to look around.

Really? Been here loads of times but again, it's all sealed. Security always seem to pop in now and again. glad they were chilled out.