real time web analytics
Information - - St Peter's Hospital, Chertsey | Asylums and Hospitals | Page 3 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Information - St Peter's Hospital, Chertsey

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

mrg9999

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Funnily enough I was down there today with EH to see if there is anything useful to be saved for the nation.

wicksy101

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Went to play with the "Armadillos" this week. Most of them don't seem to do anything, but 2 have a nice chat in an Iain Paisley accent :-)

_O7A0548.jpg
Ill be bringing along my handy USB keyboard next time!

Hidinginplanesite

Khurbanx
28DL Full Member
a massive group of us went in may morgue was fully open no signs no fences nothing just walked right in was in there for a bit :D even encountered people walking there dogs too.

didn't know until about two weeks ago Good luck trying to stop people - all you can do is tell people to leave .... if people going in and what I'm reading is right cause you left gates and doors open then that your own fault. Don't want people going in seal up better get security.

Calamity Jane

i see beauty in the unloved, places & things
Regular User
I’m tempted to go back now just to run around naked with a balaclava on will be great footage to show the police

pmsl, had a run of bad luck recently, so this really made me chuckle. It would go viral in the urbex world, would be funny as though

derelictth92

Has a weak spot for staircases
28DL Full Member
pmsl, had a run of bad luck recently, so this really made me chuckle. It would go viral in the urbex world, would be funny as though

Trouble is with the size of me and the vast amount of hair I have there would be reports of Sasquatch in chertsey

Who has read this thread (Total: 416) View details