real time web analytics
Report - - St Peters Mortuary, Chertsey - July 2014 | Asylums and Hospitals | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - St Peters Mortuary, Chertsey - July 2014

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Jane Doe

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
The mortuary was built in the 1940s, but after much redevelopment it was decided that the site was too small to cope with the increase of bodies. So, in April 2009 the mortuary closed and moved to the new building which is now central to the main hospital.

Calamity Jane

i see beauty in the unloved, places & things
Regular User
Yep good to see older shot. Mine have the cross in tact, the viewing window in tact and curtains up. Sham how it went down hill. I heard its gone, but not entirely sure.

Jane Doe

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Yep good to see older shot. Mine have the cross in tact, the viewing window in tact and curtains up. Sham how it went down hill. I heard its gone, but not entirely sure.
How nice getting photos of everything intact , i bet it was a real little beauty when you explored it :thumb

Calamity Jane

i see beauty in the unloved, places & things
Regular User
How nice getting photos of everything intact , i bet it was a real little beauty when you explored it :thumb
Somewhat, the toilet was clean lol, had cleaner and loo roll hahaha. The shower had shower gel. So you could call it semi clean lol

Seffy

Staff member
Blast from the past this is... I think by the time it bit the dust demolition was the best thing for it - the place was not in a good way.

Who has read this thread (Total: 148) View details