real time web analytics
Report - - St Peter's Mortuary, Chertsey, Surry - February 2015 | Asylums and Hospitals | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - St Peter's Mortuary, Chertsey, Surry - February 2015

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Freddie Valentine

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
This place has been done to death. No pun intended. So I won't bore you with another history of the site.

Anyway, on a cold, crisp and sunny February morning, I set out to Chertsey.

I had actually intended to see Silverlands Orphenage. But having got into the premises (which was a task in itself), I couldn't find a way into the building. Perhaps I wasn't looking hard enough. I spent about an hour walking around the building, down in a tight tunnel and then up on the roof but to no avail. I did a pretty good job of ripping my ear lobe open on a bramble however. That was cool. I guess.

I digress. So I eventually found St Peter's Mortuary. Access was simple. It looked like somebody had gone to town with some fake blood splattered up some of the walls or used to scrawl "terrifying" messages. I'll admit, I was terrified; by some of the grammar and spelling.

I got some shots. Here they are. Enjoy.

IMG_3843_zps151080ab.jpg

IMG_3850_zps33d0ac10.jpg

IMG_3853_zpsa81ce0c8.jpg

IMG_3856_zps6e4f1613.jpg

IMG_3857_zpsbbeb7a9f.jpg

IMG_3863_zps05fea397.jpg

IMG_3891_zpsb9a47bc6.jpg

IMG_3902_zpsf9f52a11.jpg

IMG_3913_zps755db00a.jpg

IMG_3954_zpsecfeb511.jpg

ZerO81

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Looking pretty rough is this place these days!

It may be a very well-trodden site, but you still need to add the history of the place as there is always someone new to this site who won't know about the place.

DiggerDen

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I went there couple of weeks ago. Shame about the 'blood' writing on the walls - wasn't there then. Some good different pictures. I must put my report up.

Matty_L

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hello I visited here last Saturday was a great little adventure, searched more of the area and found so much more derelict buildings. Was great for the first adventure!!

DubbedNavigator

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I like the sign on the door about not getting locked in, I guess you would always have some n00b working there back in the day that would hear it slam at home time and imagine being locked in with Mr & Mrs. Doe all night....