real time web analytics
St Peter's School - Stoke-on-Trent - January 2019 | Other Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

St Peter's School - Stoke-on-Trent - January 2019

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

TheJovialBrit

28DL Member
28DL Member
I went to this school from 1995 - 2000.. During my teenage years. Such fond and happy memories.. Great teachers.. Some of the best years of my life...

Seeing it like this is so heartbreaking. I see the rooms, the exterior, the hall where we had service every morning.. I was in the choir at that school.. The dinner hall.. The science room, the stairwell.. When I see these things, I remember, vividly the great memories but it's like they've been destroyed. I never thought I'd see it like this. I can tell you what every room was.

Giymo85

Amateur and proud
28DL Full Member
I went to this school from 1995 - 2000.. During my teenage years. Such fond and happy memories.. Great teachers.. Some of the best years of my life...

Seeing it like this is so heartbreaking. I see the rooms, the exterior, the hall where we had service every morning.. I was in the choir at that school.. The dinner hall.. The science room, the stairwell.. When I see these things, I remember, vividly the great memories but it's like they've been destroyed. I never thought I'd see it like this. I can tell you what every room was.

One of the things I have enjoyed the most about this site is the chance to interact with people who were present in these places whilst they were in use. I thank you for commenting and I am sorry if seeing it like this has been less than pleasant.

Who has read this thread (Total: 407) View details