real time web analytics
Report - - St Saviours Church, Bacup - August '15 | Other Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - St Saviours Church, Bacup - August '15

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Moose

My name is Jeff
28DL Full Member
We took a drive up into Bacup one evening after work, it's only 20 minutes from where I live and I hadn't explored an abandoned building for a while. We got in and had a short wander, no bother off the homeless guy. Only spent a hour in here, not much to comment on apart from the large amount of tampax boxes scattered around. More worryingly, a small child's swing is on the dodgy-looking wooden bit upstairs.

Not the most inspiring of explores, but a nice change from the usual stuff!
IMG_2843-1.JPG

IMG_2852-2.JPG

IMG_2854-3.JPG

IMG_2860-4.JPG

IMG_2862-5.JPG

IMG_2867-6.JPG

IMG_2872-7.JPG

IMG_2879-8.JPG

Lavino

28DL Full Member
It's a nice church is this I liked it there. You'll come across much worse then St saviours.

Moose

My name is Jeff
28DL Full Member
hope ypu locked up when ya left

Yep, everything put back as it should be. We walked past the 'entrance' a few times before realising!

That's awesome!

I read a report saying an explorer had almost fallen through the floor; everything was intact up the stone stairs/balcony so I could only gather he had fell through in the tower somewhere... suffice to say I left it. Is that the only pic of up there?

Moose

My name is Jeff
28DL Full Member
It's a nice church is this I liked it there. You'll come across much worse then St saviours.

I don't make a habit of doing abandoned buildings but it wasn't in TOO bad condition, considering a lot of the 'easy' ones are just peeling, crumbling walls and completley bare buildings full of bad graffiti.

Got a couple of Industrial sites planned for a holiday in the next couple of weeks but I get bored too quickly once inside

Kenni

Derp Lover
28DL Full Member
That's awesome!

I read a report saying an explorer had almost fallen through the floor; everything was intact up the stone stairs/balcony so I could only gather he had fell through in the tower somewhere... suffice to say I left it. Is that the only pic of up there?

I might put a report up later. I wasn't going to, but we'll see :rolleyes: - I didn't get in to the tower just to take one picture ;):D

Lancashire lad

chief taster for costa coffee
28DL Full Member
I might put a report up later. I wasn't going to, but we'll see :rolleyes: - I didn't get in to the tower just to take one picture ;):D
did you get in from behind the organ pal? need a re visit anyway this gives me the excuse

dartian

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Nice pics. Got some pics of the tower as well. I'll wait and see which pics kenni puts up first before i post.