real time web analytics
Report - - St Stephens Hospital Mortuary - Cork - August 2019 | Asylums and Hospitals | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - St Stephens Hospital Mortuary - Cork - August 2019

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Bugsuperstar

Irresponsible & Reckless
Regular User

It was a nice little place.

Nice and clean shots there. Pretty decent inside too. When did this close? :thumb

The hospital is still live 24/7, I’ve no idea when the mortuary was closed but going from the condition of the inside I’d say in the last 5-6 yrs probably.

It is likely that someone up high in the HSE decided that it was more practical to transport the recently deceased to Cork University Hospital in the city. It will have a larger and more modern mortuary.

Calamity Jane

i see beauty in the unloved, places & things
Regular User
It was a nice little place.

The hospital is still live 24/7, I’ve no idea when the mortuary was closed but going from the condition of the inside I’d say in the last 5-6 yrs probably.

It is likely that someone up high in the HSE decided that it was more practical to transport the recently deceased to Cork University Hospital in the city. It will have a larger and more modern mortuary.

Ah ok, cheers for that. I saw the site was live, so just wondered when they closed this bit. It should stay here .Well done on gaining entry :thumb

Bugsuperstar

Irresponsible & Reckless
Regular User
Nice work, good to see a pot slab!

Thanks mate. Yeah I thought so. It was a nice surprise to find something like this when I managed to get access to the building.

Reminded me a little of the one at St Mary’s back in the day.