real time web analytics
Report - - St. Thomas' Hospital, Stockport 28/02/09 | Asylums and Hospitals | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - St. Thomas' Hospital, Stockport 28/02/09

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Rookinella

I should have danced all night
28DL Full Member
Visited with a packet of jelly babies.

The last week has been an amalgamation of sewing, knitting, hospital visits and burning myself with my new glue gun. I was pissed off with what I was making for the first time ever and decided some easy, local explores were what was needed for some relaxation.

First stop today was just down the road in Stockport and then I went on to have a mooch around the air raid shelters. Most Wankered did a special ghost hunt here so that particular feature has dominated most of the search engines when I was looking for some history to copy and paste into here....hence, no history.

I was just about to go into the mortuary when I looked over my shoulder and saw a contractor in high-vis with his back to me, getting something out of his car boot. RETREAT RETREAT!!!! In an exaggerated tip toe run across the forecourt, I managed to hide in a patch of trees until he was gone.

Sorry the photos are merde but franchement mon cher, je m'en fous:p The computer that I usually upload the photos to was all unplugged so I uploaded them to photobucket and edited them on there. Safe to say, I WON'T be doing it again.

outhouse expulsion
DSC_1063.jpg

fridges
DSC_1062.jpg

chapel of rest
DSC_1060.jpg

C.O.R
DSC_1059.jpg

exterieurrrr
DSC_1055.jpg

Halt! Das ist vorboten!
DSC_1053.jpg

chair convention
DSC_1050.jpg

ward
DSC_1049.jpg

ward
DSC_1047.jpg

Everyone's favourite brand of sluice machine
DSC_1046.jpg

Probably some poltergeists playing with tables
DSC_1043.jpg

ward
DSC_1042.jpg

stairs
DSC_1041.jpg

ward
DSC_1040.jpg

Where the bad children are kept
DSC_1039.jpg

Go Johnny go go go!
DSC_1036.jpg

Gahhhh-I can't escape the stuff:banghead
DSC_1035.jpg

me
DSC_1032.jpg

The Bee Gees?
DSC_1031.jpg

boxes+ward
DSC_1028.jpg

ward+boxes
DSC_1027.jpg

Brick_Man

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
DSC_1053.jpg

I managed to hide in a patch of trees

I've come to the conclusion that you are indeed, raving mad. :p

Hosp looks good! plenty of stuff to rumage thru :D
I know what you mean about *that* programme, as soon as anything is featured they take over the search engine, making it difficult to find anything else without much more trawling than usual :(
Easy local explores are always the best though, as you say, relaxing yet sometimes refreshing that you literally only had to walk to the site :)